Monday, June 10, 2013

I've Got the Blues

I don't know what has gotten in to me lately!  Every time I see a challenge posted I feel like I have to join in and participate.  I am not a competitive person by any means, but these challenges I only seem to be competing against myself and I think I like that.  Im getting that little shove from outside sources that is totally motivating me! 
 
Aside from my 30-Day Challenge (dropping pounds) and the 14 Week Organization Challenge from A Bowl Full of Lemons, I have came across a weekly photography challenge from Suzy's artsy-crafty Sitcom.  Woo....I have my hands full!

 
Over at Suzy's you will find her challenge.  Each week is a different theme!  All you have to do is send her a picture that is connected with the weekly theme.......simple as that!  Now this is a challenge that is gonna come easy for me.  Not a lot of work involved...I am liking that!
 
So this weeks challenge is the color blue.  I have been using blue around my house a lot lately so I knew that getting a picture of something would not be too hard! Here are the two pictures that I am submitting to her:
 
 
My blue candles.  You will find out more about this space if you follow along with my Make a House a Home...from Scratch posts.  These are in my living room and over the next couple of weeks or so  I will be posting more on this room.
 
 
This is my second entry.  Just a little bit of the blues that I dug out of my craft closet!  Make sure you pay attention to that blue fabric in the background because that will be coming up in a future post as well!
 
Do you have the blues?  If so, head on over to Suzy's Artsy-Crafty Sitcom, check out what she has found and enter your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...