Thursday, June 27, 2013

A June Wedding

Did you know that June has been the most popular month to hold a wedding, and has been for centuries??  Every year when June rolls around, I find that we always have a wedding to attend.  This year,  my oldest niece was married on the 15th, at a very young 18 years of age.  Hey, when your in love......right!
 
My own wedding was held in the month of June.  We just celebrated our anniversary last week actually!  We went and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then to see World War Z.  Oh, and by the way.....the movie was awesome!! 
 
I wanted to share a few pictures with everyone from wedding.  It was a simple wedding but I will tell you, I have never been to a wedding where everything went so smoothly and perfect as this one!  Everyone  had a wonderful time! 
 

The Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor. 
The third from your left is the Maid of Honor, the brides sister, and my niece.  Such a pretty girl!
 
 
The Bride.
It was so hard to get a picture of her smiling because she cried the whole time she was at the alter.  Such sweet love!
 
 
The Cake!
 
I love weddings .......and this one was perfect!
 
Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...