Thursday, June 6, 2013

Taming the Frizz (product review)

I don't know about you but I suffer from a major case of the frizzies!  I have straight hair that no longer lays straight..........how does that even happen??  Every morning it is a battle to get my hair to look even half way decent.  I wash, condition and blow dry every morning, and after that the fight is on!  I have three choices and that is to either curl it, use a flat iron or just wrap it in the good ole messy bun!  The flat iron usually wins.
 
Recently, old faithful died.
 
I ran out to the nearest store in a desperate attempt for a replacement.  The only place near by was a CVS so I stopped in figured I would just grab a 10 dollar cheapie until I could get to Sallys.  To my surprise,  they were all 25 bucks and up!  So much for a discounted backup. 
 
So, as I stood there and pondered the idea of just waiting (which I knew I couldn't), I went ahead and started looking over the packages.  They were all Conair products!  This did not excite me too much because I have not had very good luck with the products in the past.  Well, I decided to go ahead and purchase one, and I am so glad that I did!
 
 
 
This is the one I got!  It was about 40 dollars (a little pricey for the brand) but worth every penny!  I have owned several brands of flat irons over the years, even Chi, but nothing has compared to this new baby!  It is the Conair Infiniti Pro!
 
 
This is what I deal with every morning!  Whoa.... watch out....total Lion mane going on! 
 
 
And after using my new flat iron.....tamed as a lamb!
I am in love!
 
The Conair Infiniti Pro has 25 heat settings, my number is 20 and for my daughters hair I only use a 15.  This thing gets hot......and that's what does it for my hair.  It tops out at a whopping 455 degrees.  The blades are only one inch wide but I find that they run longer than most other brands which makes the whole process go a lot quicker.  Flatter hair in less time equals happy me!
 
 
It even came in this awesome Plum color! 
 
This is not a paid review and I am not affiliated with the company in any way.  All opinions are my own and based on my own experience with the product. 
 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...