Sunday, June 2, 2013

Im Joining In!


 
Over at A Bowl Full of Lemons you will find this amazing 14 week challenge that is sure to get your home organized and spiffy clean!  You can print out the whole 14 week schedule and follow along with her as she posts her pictures and how tos!  I am excited!  Just last week I was scrolling through her site and seen some of the previous seasons of this challenge. When I seen this morning that she was at it again......I couldn't wait to participate!  My house is in complete chaos and this is just what I need to get my family and I on the right path.  I will be joining in on this challenge!
 
 
 
There it is folks!  I printed out the schedule and hung it right with my 30-Day Challenge (Dropping Pounds).  Its all like BAM!! right in your face as soon as you walk in my kitchen!  Figured that was the best place to hang them since week one was The Kitchen, and it would keep me out of the fridge!
 
Hope you all when join in too and follow me along as I get my home organized!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...