Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Boneless Chicken Thighs

Whenever we pick up a bucket of takeout  Fried Chicken, it always seems like the thighs are whats left in the bottom......just sitting there all lonely and unwanted.   What piece is the last to go at your house?
 
  I, myself, like chicken thighs.  They run pretty cheap at the store so I tend to stock up on them.  I have a few tried and trusted recipes that I use them for but the family is getting tired of them.  Since, I just stocked up last week, I figured I better get to looking for something new to try.
 
After a couple hours of searching, I think I have found some that my family would be willing to try!  Here are my top eight picks:
 


Nonna's Roasted Chicken Thighs from Stranded in Cleveland
 


Orange Chicken Delight found on Allrecipes.com
 
 


30 Minute Almond Chicken by Minute, found on Allrecipes.com
 


Spanish Chicken and Chorizo from Campbell's Kitchen
 



Grilled Chicken Adobo from Allrecipes.com



Spanish Chicken and Potato Roast from Foodnetwork.com
 



 


General Tso's Chicken  from Foodnetwork.com
 
Don't these all look so delicious???  I can not wait to break one of these dishes out and see if my family approves!  I may even get some out of the freezer and start on this list tomorrow. 
 
What dishes have you created using boneless chicken thighs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...