Thursday, June 13, 2013

Kroger Trip

I headed to Kroger today to scoop up all the good deals they had going on this week, and not just this week........this sale runs for 2 whole weeks!  I am super stoked about this because they have some of our favorite things cheap, cheap, cheap!!
 
Ok, here is what I got this round:
 
 
6 12-packs for $15.00 after sale and 3 coupons
3 Minute Made  1.00 a piece
4 Kraft Mac 39 cents a piece
2 Hot Dog buns 1.00 a piece
3 Kraft BBQ 1.00 a piece
2 Hunts Ketchup 1.00 a piece
4 Kellogs cereal 1.99 a piece
 
My total was $35.89.
My total savings was $30.97
Fuel points earned 38
 
The only thing I that disappointed me was that I got the last 4 boxes of Mac but the sale runs for two weeks and we have two Krogers.......so I will def. be heading back this weekend!
 
Hitting up Meijers on Friday!!!!!  Woot!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...