Friday, June 7, 2013

Gone Fishin'

Yep!  We sure did! 
There is nothing better than being in the great outdoors (or your inlaws back yard).  My kids like to pretend that they are modern with all their video games and skateboards but deep down they know their roots.....and they are pure country kids!

For Memorial Day weekend we spent the night camping at the inlaws and had a blast!  My daughter even caught her very first fish!  She was so proud! 
 
 
 
And my xbox addicted preteen never complained once about being bored....that made me proud!
 
 
And as for my highschooler......well, you couldn't keep him off the water!
 
 
It was just an all around great day!  I love watching my kids enjoy the simpler things in life.  It just goes to show that you don't need to spend 1000's of dollars on an outlandish vacation to produce happiness.  Sometimes, they best times of your life are right in your own back yard.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...