Sunday, June 23, 2013

Creating Buttons

I did it!!!
 
I finally made my own buttons for the blog!  Ah...see you notice that new button tab up there....yep....that is where they are at.  Just click on the tab and you will find two buttons that are ready to be snagged up and shared!
 
I designed these myself using Photoshop CS5.  I used Image Shack to get my codes.  I also found this great tutorial over at Blogging with Amy that helped me put it all together and get them loaded up for everyone to use!  Her tut made it super easy!

Check them out!  This was my first attempt at designing my own buttons, they are not perfect, but I think I did a pretty good job.  Now time to get started customizing the rest!




 
 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That button looks great! It took me a while to learn to make them myself but once you get the hang of it they are pretty fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I whipped these up pretty quickly, but plan to put more time into it when once I figure out a whole scheme. Im going to start peiceing somethings together that way I can make the whole change over in once good swipe! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...