Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Make a House a Home....from Scratch! 5

We are back in the Kitchen again!  I have joined in on A Bowl Full of Lemons 14 week organization challenge.  The first week of her challenge focuses on the kitchen, so I figured I better get my kitchen posts up!  Earlier this week, I showed all the before pictures of my kitchen and you can find that HERE.

Today, I have more  pictures from the kitchen, so you see some of the transformation as it progressed.  And here they are:


We bought all new appliances!  No they are not Stainless.  I find stainless trendy, white is classic!  Not that there is anything wrong with stainless but you cant go wrong with white!  And there is dh again, priming and skimming in pajamas!



We had to move in right away so we didn't have the luxury of redoing the house prior.  And as you can see everything is a complete disaster!  Now you see why I joined the organization challenge!


Paint is looking good!  The color is Eifel Tower!  The kids call it chocolate milk, lol!


We now have lights, cheap ones, but they work just as well!


We still have a lot of work to do, but its getting there!  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...