Friday, July 12, 2013

Tackling the Craft Closet

If you are lucky enough to have a room then I am in total envy of you!  My craft supply is limited to one hallway closet.....and the problem with that....is I can only buy what that closet will hold!  Oh, the things I am missing out on. 
 
 
 I have managed to cram so much stuff in this closet though, that I no longer can find anything! I even had to store a couple totes of stuff in the garage.   So yesterday....we emptied the closet and brought in the totes! 
 
 
We drug everything out to the middle of the living room floor.  I couldn't believe that I had so much stuff!  And some of this, I haven't seen in forever!!
 
 
I even found a slew of unfinished projects.....and many things that I intended to make.  Once something got put in the closet......it was never seen again!
 
 
I sorted for three hours!  Then was able to group everything together with like items.  I even sadly got rid of some things.  I dreaded putting everything back, so afraid that once it went back in, it would again...........never come out! 
 
 
Now that everything is organized and in its place I can to the closet and find anything!  If I could only find the time now to finish my projects and get my new ones started!
 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...