Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Freebies!

Who likes getting freebies???  This girl right here!
 
Getting free samples is a great way to try out new products that you might not otherwise buy.  On top of getting to test try before buying,  they usually come with high value coupons, and this I love! 
 
There are several ways you can acquire these freebies.  Manufacturers sometimes run samples and coupons on their Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.  You can also contact the manufacturers and request coupons.  There are blogs that are specific to this as well, they post where all the good stuff is at!!!   One of the blogs I follow is Stretching a Buck , you can find all kinds of deals there.
 
The first company I ever contacted was John Morrel.  We buy this brand frequently but I had never came across a coupon for their products before.  They sent me four coupons that were good on anything that they produced.  That was sweet!

This week, I got two great freebies in the mail.  A full roll of Scott bathroom tissue and a 1 load use of Woolite for Darks.  Both came with coupons!  These items are always needed so were great finds to ad to the stockpile. 

What did you get this week?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...