Sunday, July 21, 2013

All Things Baby Linky Party 2

Welcome back to All Things Baby Linky Party!  This week is round 2!  But before we start the party I want to thank those that linked up last week.....super big thanks for helping me get the ball rolling on this!
 
 
 
Now time to share the love! Here is my favorite from last weeks party!
 
 
This idea shared by What I Do All Day is amazing!  DIY baby wipes!!  I love anything that will save me money and to top it off......you know exactly what you are putting on your baby.  You even get to reuse an old container and save it from going to the trash.  You can check out her whole post HERE.
 
If you were featured don't forget to stop by HERE and grab a button!  If your new to linking up, you can stop by HERE to grab the party button! Its always nice to share the love!
 
Okay, so if you missed round 1 of the party, heres the scoop:
 
My oldest niece is pregnant with her first child.  I am looking for anything that pertains to infants and toddlers.  Any project, idea, advice.......!  I always make handmade gifts for baby showers and I am looking to you gals to bring some fresh ideas my way.
 
Let's Party!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...