Monday, July 29, 2013

All Things Baby Linky Party 3

Whoooaa........things were so crazy this weekend that I did not have time to post my feature from the All Things Baby Linky Party 2 yesterday! 
 
 
 We had our American Girl Crafts House Party, and our family grill out.......things went amazingly great and I had such a wonderful time!!  I will share more on all this later this week....but for now lets get on to my feature from last weeks All Things Baby Linky Party....
 
 
Are these not the most adorable things you have ever seen!!!!!  Ok, quit google eying over thos cute little tooties and check out the hand crafted Gladiator Sandals.  These were linked up by Whistle and Ivy and I just adore these!  You can check out her whole post HERE where you can even download the pattern.  She also sells on Etsy, so if your not needle savvy then maybe you can sweet talk her into making some for you!
 
Ok, we are now on week 3 of the linky party!!  I have seen some great things so far, and excited that you are all so willing to share.  The only rule that I have is that you link up to something that petains to infants and toddlers.........and if you want to grab a button that would be great too! 
 
Lets party!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...