Friday, July 5, 2013

Mr Green Thumb 4

We have had soooo much rain here lately!  While it is good for my plants to get the water, it has also been damaging as well.  The poor things have been beaten down and drowned out.....and the weeds are getting completely out of control!
 
 
There are some good things happening around the garden though,  Im going to be having some Gladious blooms soon!  I love these flowers, they are great for cutting!  These should be a real pretty pink too, my favorite color!

 
My Hostas are also blooming!

 
This bunch here will be getting separated for next year but boy are they beautiful!  You should have seen them before the rain.  They were standing tall with perfection.
 
Now, its time for some weeding before the rain comes back!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for finding and following me, following on G+, looking forward to your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for returning the follow! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Hi, I saw your comment at my blog, thanks for stopping by. Did you follow me on GFC or Bloglovin? I was trying to follow back on bloglovin but didn't see you.

    I do not have a green thumb at all, I love flowers but I can't seem to really remember to take care of plants so I don't usually bother lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I followed through gfc as Rikki. I have tried to ad gfc followers to my blog, but I don't think the option it available any longer, atleast I haven't been able to find it! Thanks for comment and stopping by!

      Delete
    2. I just went back and added you to my bloglovin too......I use that when mobile!

      Delete
  3. Love these hostas , I am in love with purple .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im more of a pink girl........but purple ranks high too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love hostas - ours are just starting to bloom....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...