Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Week 1

So this week to get my blog going I have a few past things that i will be sharing.  We bought our first house in January...after many long years of renting! It is a complete fixer upper....which was perfect for me ( did i mention that lm crafty?).  It was a forclosed bank owned home that we got a super great deal on, which was a good thing because on my budget we couldnt afford much more. We have been working on the house for the past four months and it is coming along wonderfully.  i have had to find the best way to make every dollar count and will be sharing all my hard work.  I also have a product review coming up....and gonna try to sqeeze in a recipe!  Oh...by the way....I have a tendency to ramble, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...