Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Deal Steals 1

If there is one thing that I absolutely love....it is yardsaling!  And this past weekend was our city wide yard/garage sale......doesnt get any better than that!
 
My new home is totally lacking when it comes to decorations and this was my chance to score some great finds at an even better price!  So, we hopped in the truck and off we went! (yes, I really did drag the hubby along)!
 
 
These beauties cost me $1 dollar a piece. 

 
The two black mirrors ( I have the mirror covered) a whopping 50 cents each, plant stand $3, white lanterns 50 cents each!

 
Ugly green vase $1, cherry shelf $3, silver frames 50 cents each, black shelf 75 cents!

 
With our newly aquired fire place, these were a must, $3 bucks!
 
I now have many projects ahead of me and can not wait to get started!  Time to get some internet inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...