Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Crochet Too!

I love anything crafty!  It runs in my blood!
My great grandmother was a master quilter, my grandmother was the family crocheter and my mother could paint anything!  I myself, dabble in a bit of everything......and my daughter is finding her way too!
 
My post series titled I Crochet Too!  will highlight all of my crochet projects.  Its a nice little spot for me to keep track of the things I have created with my hand me down skill.  Thankyou grandma!
 
 
Okay so this is not the best picture, I know.....but it was taken with the phone and it was the only one I had before I gave the little thing away.  This hat was made by request for my cousin inlaws soon to be born first son!  She had been searching Etsy for one when I told her.......do not buy one, I can make it!  I seen a few pictures of them online myself so the process was trial and error!
 
 
Welcome Cahlin to the world!! 
 

A Mommy's Blog Design Friday Blog Hop
Liz Marie Blog
PinkWhen

7 comments:

  1. This picture is precious! Your work takes me back to when I was growing up. Love your talent! Following back from Mom's Monday Mingle! I'm a mom children's author and illustrator. Hope you'll check out my website http://www.melissaproductions.com

    Blog..http://www.notyourordinarypsychicmom.com

    Happy Memorial Day Weekend

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cute! I so wish I had that talent! And that kid~!:) Mine have grown too fast.
    Janine@mylampisfull

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crocheted once when I was in high school, but I never got back to it. So cute!

    I am linking up through You Like Me Friday Blog hop--check out my blog is you haven't.
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to say--just signed up to follow you via gfc.

      Delete
  4. Love it! And the picture is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...