Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Make a House a Home....from Scratch! 3

The Spongebob Room! 
Now, I enjoy Spongebob just as much as the next person, but when it came time to move my little girl in this room, she was not too excited! 
 
 
I guess the yellow and blue walls just didn't scream GIRL to her!  And I happily agreed that it needed to go! 

 
Here is the other half of the room with the blue walls!  And no closet door!

 
So first things first......paint!  It is the cheapest way I know to transform a room quick when you are on a budget that consists of the change in your pocket!

 
And there is nothing more girly than Fairytale Pink!  I believe it was originally from Valspar but we had it color matched into an Olympic because it was much cheaper. 
 
Her room is on its way!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this pink! We painted our daughters room Yellow, and she has pops of pink and green in her decor! Girls can be so fun when it comes to colors and decor! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink too! Thanks for stopping by and joining in my blog! Look forward to sharing....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...