Monday, May 20, 2013

My Green Thumb 1

When we first moved in to our new house this winter, I had no idea what I would find come spring! So, when we started weeding out the way over grown flower beds, I was very excited! To my surprise, underneath all the brush was many Hosta starts, among other things that I couldnt wait to see what they bloomed into!

 
Just look at this beautiful Snowball Viburnum!!!  This baby is around ten feet tall, needs some trimming but it is a great asset in my bed!
 

 
We have Rose bushes, Hostas, Daffodils, and Peonies...........that we know of!  I was so overwhelmed when I realized that there was so much planted already.  I thought I was going to have to start from scratch, and with the cost of landscaping I had expected to have nearly bare beds this year.
 
Spring had brought me much joy!
Bring on the blooms of summer!!
 
 
 
 
Thursday Favorite Things

3 comments:

  1. Dana told me about your new blog! Welcome to Blogland! I am now following along and look forward to more inspiring posts! Wow, your garden looks lovely! Lucky girl to have so many wonderful plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's all lovely. I recently posted about my snowball bush too. thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! I'm sure you'll find even more surprises as the season moves on!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...