Monday, May 20, 2013

My Green Thumb 1

When we first moved in to our new house this winter, I had no idea what I would find come spring! So, when we started weeding out the way over grown flower beds, I was very excited! To my surprise, underneath all the brush was many Hosta starts, among other things that I couldnt wait to see what they bloomed into!

 
Just look at this beautiful Snowball Viburnum!!!  This baby is around ten feet tall, needs some trimming but it is a great asset in my bed!
 

 
We have Rose bushes, Hostas, Daffodils, and Peonies...........that we know of!  I was so overwhelmed when I realized that there was so much planted already.  I thought I was going to have to start from scratch, and with the cost of landscaping I had expected to have nearly bare beds this year.
 
Spring had brought me much joy!
Bring on the blooms of summer!!
 
 
 
 
Thursday Favorite Things
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...