Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Sunday Social 3

I have been MIA for about two weeks now!  So so busy.....but that only means that I will have plenty to share this month!!  Later today, the new 30-Day Challenge will be up, and I also have some new wips and fo's to share later this week.  Be sure to check back because this month could be interesting!
 
Okay, to start off this month.....Im joining in on the Sunday Social again hosted Ashley Lately.  I love this!  You get to share a little bit of you that you may not have posted about and learn a lot about others as well!
 
Sunday Social


1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

We didn't get to take any real trips or vacation this summer but we did spend a lot of days down at the lake.  Its peaceful and relaxing.....and since I have been so busy...its almost like a mini vaca when we go there!
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
 
I don't usually follow trends, I am more of a jeans and flip flop girl all summer long. 
 
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
 
I work a 9-5 M-F job so just to have had more time to spend with the kids while they were on Summer break would have been enough for me.  School started last week and it was a very bittersweet moment.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
 
Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines........I know it was the "Official" song of the Summer as all the radio stations was proclaiming......but it was catchy!  Loved the beat!
  
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
 
We only went to the movies twice this summer.  We seen the Purge and World War Z.  Out of those two World War Z was great!  I was wanting to see The Conjuring and never got around to it.........but I have feeling I am going to love that one as well!
 
Though my summer was busy and hectic and I didn't really get to do too many summer activities it was a great summer and I am sad to see it go!  I love the warm weather and I am not looking forward to winter.  Fall on the other hand, bring it on!




 

    
    
    
    
    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...