Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIP Wednesday 8

 
Another week........another Wednesday.......and another WIP!!!
 
Welp, yesterday baby Jemma turned a whole big two weeks old!!  She has already changed so much and is just the cutest little thing ever!  This weeks WIP is another little something just for her!  At the hospital she was given a hand knitted cocoon (sleep sack) and she just loves it.  So, her mother asked me if I would make her another one.......and of course I couldn't say no. 
 
 
I decided that I was going to go with crochet because honestly my knitting skills consist of your basic scarves only.  Crochet also works up super quick and I wanted to get this to her this week.....and before she grew too much more!

 
I chose two different shades of pink that coordinate with her crib bedding and went with a double crochet to speed things up even quicker.  I didn't use a "pattern" for this, just sort of started out like you would make your basic hat.  I had seen the one she received from the hospital so I just eyeballed the sizing from that one.
 
This one will definitely make to FO Friday!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...