Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WIP Wednesday 9

 
This is a project that I almost didn't post........why......because Im not quite sure yet if I plan on finishing it, lol.
 
I have had this yarn in my stash for about two years now.  I bought it on the clearance rack at Hobby Lobby.  The color combination I am not crazy about, but at the price I couldn't pass it up.  So, its just been hanging out in the stash pile waiting for its turn to get hooked.
 
Since it is a cotton I started this with the intention of just using it for an extra rag around the house, then I thought maybe I would just make a quick granny baby blanket for "just in case".  Who knows, I put it back in the closet today, we will see how long it takes me to get it back out again, lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...