Monday, September 9, 2013

American Sign Museum

This year for Employee Appreciation Day at work we got to go to the American Sign Museum....it was amazing!  I never heard of the place before, and thought it sounded pretty boring to be honest, but I was blown away!  So, I thought I would share a little bit of my experience with you!
 
 
The whole inside of the building was set up to look like a town, complete with brick roads and fire hydrines, store front windows.......and the whole shebang!
 
 
Anyone remember when burgers were 15 cents????  I know I don't.....but wouldn't it be nice if they still were???????

 
Another product that I have never heard of before......Bubble Up!

 
There were so many neat things to see here.

 
If you are ever in the Cincinnati area, I recommend that you check out the American Sign Museum , take a trip down memory lane.   You might be surprised some of things that you forgot about as times keep changing!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...