Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WIP Wednesday 6




Well......today for my WIP.....which is actually now completed and already gifted away is the chevron pink and gray baby blanket that I have been working on for one of my best friends!
 
 
I was originally planning on sewing on a fabric J in the bottom corner, but I didn't get a chance too!  Miss M was supposed to be induced today, so I was expecting to sew on the letter yesterday and have it ready for Baby J today......But........

 
She went into labor yesterday and at 11:29 P.M. Baby J made her debut arrival!!!!!  When I got the call I wrapped the blanket (and hat not pictured) and headed to the hospital....I got there about a half hour before Baby J was born! 
 
I didn't even get pics of the blanket once the ends were finished, or the matching hat that I had made to go along with it..........but it was worth it to be able to be there for her.  So, no FO with this project.
 
But without further ado........let me introduce you to the newest member of the gang!!
 
 
Jemma Mae
7 lbs 10 oz
21 inches
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...