Thursday, August 1, 2013

30-Day Challenge: August

July was a super busy month for me and I seemed to have gotten behind on everything!  I feel like a total slacker!  For the past two months I have posted a calendar containing a full months work out routine.  This month I have decided to just repeat Julys Calendar routine.  I feel like I have had some success with it, and I actually enjoy the routine. 
 
 If you go up  there is a tab for "Get fit Journal"  here is where I have posted my before and after pictures from doing these challenges.  I have only been following along with calendars, no dieting, or extra workouts.  I have not had so much luck with losing pounds, but I am def. seeing some results.  Muscle weighs more than fat, so I feel like I have been losing fat pounds and gaining muscle. 
 
Ok, so if you would like to join in with me.....you can find the repeat July Calendar HERE!  If you decide to join in with me, let me know.  Would love to show my support for you!
 
Goodluck everyone! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...