Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WIP Wednesday 4

No, I still have not finished the baby blanket!  Its kind of been put on the side burner until we find out if it will be a boy or a girl.  I have some ideas floating around in my head and need to wait to make my color choices.

 
 
So this week, I started a new project and it is already half way done!  This is for my little chicklets room, if you can not tell by the colors.
 
 
It is a super easy pattern worked in rounds.  I got it at Micheal's a few years ago.  It was one of those paper flyer patterns that they had hanging by the yarns.  I tried to search there website for it but did not see it on there.  I will try and work on getting it scanned in to share with everyone when I post this for FO Friday.

 
Anyways, what it is, is  a pillow!  What you see here will be the front. The pink is Caron Simply soft, and the black is Red Heart Shimmer.  Both yarns have shine to them so it made it hard to get a decent picture.   The black is actually a raised surface off of the pink.
 
My little chicklet is already in love with this!  We will be adding to her room décor along with some other things once finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...