Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIP Wednesday 5

Im beginning to realize that I have a big problem when it comes to finishing my projects.  Once again, this week instead of finishing previous things, I have started another new one!
 
  This whole year has been one crazy hot mess with the move and renovation that I have seemed to have missed out on a lot of things.  Like for instance, one of my best friends baby shower.....I know...what a crumby friend I am right?  This weeks project should have been started months ago, and since I missed the shower, it just completely slipped passed me.  So every extra minute I have had, I have been working on this:
 
 
Yes, another baby blanket!  Only thing is this one has to be finished before the end of the month!!
She is due August 30th!
 
The colors are a perfect match to the crib set that she has already purchased.  Chevron seems to be very popular right so I chose to go with that pattern (and its simple so it works up quick). 
 
 
Once the crochet work is all finished, I want to add a fabric J on the bottom corner.  This I have never done before!  I have seen pictures of items that are sewn and crocheted, and tried looking into some tutorials, but Im still a little uneasy about it.
 
I don't want to mess up the crochet because it is going so well.  I guess Im going to have to work up a swatch and try it out.  Fingers crossed that I can do this!!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...