Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Sunday Social 2

Sunday Social
 
I haven't been posting much over the last couple of weeks.  I haven't had much going on really.  Been trying to work on several crochet projects, and hoping to get them finished soon.....because I always have more to start, lol.  I don't want to stay away too long, so I decided to take part in the Sunday Social again hosted by Ashley Lately.  Here are the questions of week:
 
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of?
To be honest, I have pretty much always did what I wanted.  I have never really let fear get the best of me.   I do have a fear of flying, but I have never really wanted to do it.

2. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years, I would like to be free from having to by fresh produce at the store...completely! 

 
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013?
School starting (for my kids), lol, which is next week!!!  Completing all my WIPs!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
When I started my blog....not very long ago....I did so for personal use.  Just a place for me to sort of keep track of the projects that I had going on.  I love to hear peoples feedback on my posts, and enjoy following new people.  I have been following others for years, and it was just a way for me to give back a little.

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
We just moved to our current city in January of this year.  I love it here, and so do my kids.  They have met so many new friends, they enjoy school so much better here, and it is just all around a great place for my family.  In my head, I have already planned out the rest of my life here.....but the goal is to stay atleast till all three kids have graduated high school.

6. What is your morning routine?
 
My routine will change once school starts back up, but it is currently this:
Up at 5:30
Brush my teeth.
Take the dog out.
Do the 30-Day Challenge (exercise) routine for the day.
Shower.
Makeup, blow dry, straighten my hair, get dressed.......and then its out the door to work!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...