Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Sunday Social Week 1


Sunday Social
 
I am joining in on The Sunday Social for the first time this week....hosted by Ashley Lately.  Just thought it would be kind of fun to share a little bit of me.  So here are the questions of the week:
 
1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)?
 
My laptop, crochet hooks, and Moscato..........because my sanity depends on these!

 
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
 
I don't read a lot anymore but I do love the Davinci Code

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013?
 
The completion of my dining room remodel.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
 
The year I was 23.  I don't know why, but that has always been my favorite age.
 
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
 
I am pretty open and honest about myself.  I am also easy to read so when it comes to me there usually isn't anything hidden.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...