Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WIP Wednesday 10

Oh, I am excited to share my WIP this week!!!  I started working on this last week, and just hadn't had the time to load the pictures until last night.  With the cold weather fast approaching, I decided that it was time to start on some new gear for my chicklet.
 
I hit up a sale at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago, and new when I picked up this yarn that I would put it to good use.  They only had two balls of it, so it was going to have to be a smaller project........welp, guess what.......my chicklet.....is one skinny little chick!!
 
I found a free pattern online for a cute little cardi.  Because my chicklet is very petite, I always have to tweak patterns a bit.  When I get this finished, I would post the pattern I based this off of.
 
Ok, so here is my work so far!!
 



 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...