Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WIP Wednesday 11

So......I have been busy!!!  With the cold weather, I had to take some time off from my ongoing projects to make everyone a new pair of slipper socks......hardwood floors are cold on the feet!  I did work some on my chicklets new sweater and it is looking amazing!


 
I got most of bodice done......though I had her try it on, and Im thinking shes wanting it a tad bit longer.  Im going to hold off though and see what she thinks once the sleeves are done.  Still need to add the button closures as well, and Im undecided on what to do with the neck line........hmmm......
 
Anyways, this project is back on hold because chicklet has decided that what she wants to be for Halloween........and guess who gets to make that???  Yep...me!  Im saving that WIP though to share when it gets closer to the holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...